SSDI Law Firm Garden City, MI - CALL FOR A FREE CASE REVIEW (248) 281-4247 - Let Cliff answer any questions you may have regarding disability.
experienced disability and social security attorney
How to File and Qualify for SSI or SSD benefits in Garden City, MI with the aid of a competent SSDI Attorney.
Are you struggling with the Garden City, MI SSDI office?In order to satisfy the criteria for Supplemental Security Insurance or Social Security Disability benefits, the Social Security Administration requires that you be qualified as disabled. There are normally a lot of questions concerning how Social Security defines disability.The Social Security Act defines disability as the “inability to engage in any substantial gainful activity by reason of any medically determinable physical or mental impairment which can be expected to result in death or has lasted or can be expected to last for a continuous period of not less than 12 months.” This means that you must be disabled and not capable to work for a year or more or have a significant or even a life-threatening diagnosis.
How the Social Security Administration Establishes If You Have a Recognized Disability
There are 5 types of investigations that the Social Security Administration office in Garden City, MI uses to surmise if you have a disability:
- Your recent inability to work.If you are earning more than a certain amount each month, you will not meet the requirements for disability. You may be able to work a small amount, but it is better to talk about any work that you may be considering with an expert social security attorney first, rather than discover that it’s too late and that you no longer meet the requirements to receive needed benefits.
- The severity of your medical condition.It is imperative to note that there are numerous circumstances that are not on the list that might qualify for a disability. In all cases, it is the severity of the situation and whether it extensively limits your capacity to work that might determine your eligibility for Social Security Disability benefits. Severity is most often calculated by your ability to do basic necessary elements of activity such as walking, sitting, standing and remembering simple tasks or information.
- Your ability to do the work that you have done in the past.Social Security looks at whether your circumstances affect your ability to do the work you have done in the past. This grows in magnitude as you get older.
- The List of ImpairmentsSocial Security has a list of impairments that they use as the basis for determining the legitimacy of your disability. There are numerous conditions on the list, including conditions that affect your skin, musculoskeletal system, cardiovascular system, and GI tract. Social Security also includes neurological issues and mental health situations on this list.
- Your ability to do any sort of work duties.If you cannot give the effort on the job that you have given in the past, the government will make a decision as to whether or not you can be expected to complete other types of labor tasks. This determination is based on age, physical condition, and many other additional factors.
Determine if You Qualify for SSDI Benefits in Garden City, MI by Contacting our SSDI Law firm Today!
If you are not capable of working for at least a year due to a physical or mental disability then you might be eligible for Social Security disability benefits. A large range of conditions, injuries, and illnesses are considered to be eligible. Our law firm at Social Security Counseling Center can assist you to establish if you meet the requirements, as well as assist you in your claim.You will need a SSDI attorney or advocate to successfully navigate the system in the Garden City, MI are to determine what evidence you will need and how to properly estimate your monthly benefit for you or your family. We will discuss the non-disability requirements for each program and if we feel you need an experienced lawyer at the start of the claim then we can have a candid discussion about how we are paid without any up-front costs or fees required.Retaining an seasoned lawyer advocate for you at the early stages can undoubtedly help you to prevent many painful issues that could permanently affect your SSDI benefits.
HELPING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES IN MICHIGAN
Expert Social Security Disability (SSD) Legal Advice
Filing For Social Security Disability or SSI? Filing For Both? Our SSDI attorneys can help you file for benefits. Call to discuss your situation with us today.